Friday, September 17, 2010

The Nymphos of Rocky Flats (No, wait! Come back...)

I got nothing on this one. ...nothing.
   Do you like vampires but you're sick and tired of the flaming homosexuality and general emo attitude of every single goddamn modern vampire mythos out there today? Well, have I got the book for you!

  Our hero is Felix Gomez, (a beaner? No wai!) an Iraqi war veteran-turned-vampire. But instead of despising his vampire nature and getting all weepy like a bitch the whole time, Felix embraces the fact that he's on top of the food chain and proceeds to be a skull crunchingly badass motherfucker. Having only been a vampire for a short time, and beating the fuck out of anything that looks at him wrong, he's recognized by the Arenium, which is sort of like the vampire U.N., and is quickly recruited as a curb stomping enforcer of vampire law.

   Ultimately, cool shit happens, asses are thoroughly dryfucked by the vampire cock of justice, and all is right with the world. 

    Now, I lurk the fantasy/Sci-fi section of bookstores like newfags need to lurk image based message boards, and I had spent about three years patently avoiding this book. Walking past it, seeing it sitting there in the "A" section as I look for books by Robert Asprin, Douglas Adams, Isaac Asimov, and occasionally Piers Anthony. ...mocking me. My eye would be drawn to this book time and time again, and I would ignore it time and time again. Until one day, when I had nothing else that I felt like reading and it was on sale. I cursed myself, grabbed the book, and covered my face while I was standing in line to hide my shame.

   What I would've never guessed was how much I was going to LOVE this book, and for the most part every subsequent book in the series thus far.

   Judgment: Buy this book, shit's fun to read, yo.



"You want I...     ...zcrub ya dick?

75 comments:

  1. A meximelt Iraqi war vet vampire?
    Sometimes I wonder how people come up with this stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a very talented writer, great review! You had me captured with the first line :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shit son, you read at the speed of light, don't you? I may check this one out, should my local library carry it. Paying for books is not something I usually do. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. soo..is that last picture the Turkish Bath House?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont read many books, but if i like something i will read it :P

    followin :P

    visit my place

    ReplyDelete
  7. @lastpicture

    wat?

    lol funny stuff. definitely checking out this blog in the future

    ReplyDelete
  8. honestly, I'm tired of the whole vampire craze all together

    http://wordofdodd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, well the review was tl;dr, might later.
    That picture though... By the time I stopped looking at it I probably could've read the review lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three paragraphs is tl;dr? Tha fuck. just spam me bro, it's easier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really? Hahaha, that might be the only Vampire book worth reading =P

    ReplyDelete
  12. it looks like you're headed in the right direction with this post...

    ReplyDelete
  13. World wide curb stomping? or limited locations?

    ReplyDelete
  14. FFS, I wish I had the time to read..

    ReplyDelete
  15. hopefully this book will redeem vampires

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks I'll have to check this one out! been looking for a good vampire book

    ReplyDelete
  17. non-faggish vampires? if i see it someday, i might aquire it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. aw gross pic dude!
    and i find these vampires to be faggish as well..
    After twilight all vampires seem gay unfortunately..

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahha seems like a fucking great book.

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice post!
    i like your blog!
    supportin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds awesome, I love vampire fiction, but am so tired of this romantic faggoty crap, this sounds great. Looks like I need to get back into reading!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweeet, I wanna read more books. I wish I spent more time reading. :/

    ReplyDelete
  23. the title reminded my of the movie "lesbian vampire killers"

    ReplyDelete
  24. How much do you read man?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice post, your blog always has interesting stuff!
    supportin' and followin'
    http://thespyisaspy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bhaahah the extent we go for money these days. Insane.

    ReplyDelete
  27. looks like a good read! ill head to the bookstore..

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sounds like it has a lot of potential.

    ReplyDelete
  29. rofl ^^ ... the pic.
    I will follow you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Finally, a book about real vampires, instead of vegetarian angels with fangs...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great blog, man!

    Hope you`ll check out mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great post!
    looking forward to reading the next one

    ReplyDelete
  33. nice but i dont reead the books

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'll try find the book to read, i'll most likely get my girlfriend to read it not me.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gonna have to head over to Barnes & Noble to check this shit out...

    ReplyDelete
  36. saved the last pic and love your blog title :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. nice dude!


    foreelz.blogspot.com please follow, comment, and click!

    ReplyDelete
  38. lols what is thaat?!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Graces her subjects, and her thoughts the king. Supporting!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice ya bastards!